
I know that I have written about the mysterious stink in my room more than once. It's back. It's always the same story- we hear scratching sounds coming from inside the same wall in my bedroom every fall. It continues for about a week, maybe a little longer. Then it stops. A few days later the stink is back.
I know that we always find chipmunks trying to build nests in the garage this time of year. I wonder if they somehow get into the walls, then are unable to get back out? I think that must be what is causing the terrible smell.
Rest in peace, little chipmunk.



3 comments:
Guess what, I found yesterday when we ripped up the carpet and pulled the baseboards off in my bedroom?? Carpenter ants!! The have distroyed two whole studs in the wall. We had the tile layed today anyway but they will replace the studs and sheetrock after the grout drys on Friday, yuck. And it smelled aweful!
that last line made me laugh out loud. which is interesting because you so rarely make me laugh :).
Aramie, that stink was there back in the days when me and aaron were in there. My bed was right next to that little area. There was also a stink that seemed like it came from the area by the door and the entertainment center. RIP chipmunks/rats/whatever.
dustin
Post a Comment