Kacey and I have the flu. She threw up all over her beautiful Christmas dress yesterday on the way home from church. Mom put it in the wash, so when she and I are in better shape I will take her picture in it. I haven't thrown up, but I have the chills, body aches, and no appetite. My stomach is making weird gurgling sounds. Yuck.
Are you ready for Christmas? I usually start my Christmas shopping around September or October because I hate fighting the holiday crowds in town. Especially the Canadians. Don't get me started on the Canadians!!!!
I made a lot of my gifts this year. I made ornaments for my co-workers, and they were super cute! I was very happy with how they turned out, and they were all amazed that I made them myself. It made me feel so good. I used to do a lot of stitching projects, and this year I am making one for my dad that reads "Father- a son's first hero and a daughter's first love." Ain't it the truth!
My Christmas cards will be late again this year. If you want one and don't think I have your address, please send it to me. If you don't want to leave it in the comments here then email it to me @aramiejune@yahoo.com!
More later!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
So sorry you are feeling so bad. I hope it doesn't last thru Christmas day. That would so be the pits for Kacey, and you. Love ya, Merry Christmas.
Gross, I don't think I can have kids, I can't handle poop or vomit. I hope Kacey feels better and kudos to you on making your gifts. That's what I did this year.
PS: You'll be getting your card late too. You can blame it on your brother (if I haven't killed him!)
I hope you two start feeling better especially for Christmas! Have a merry one!!
Hope you and Kacey are feeling better. I hope your Christmas is filled with love and joy and the spirit of Christ. Love ya!
We had the pukes last week...three out of the four of us. After we thought the worst was over, Seth chipped his tooth while in the bath and we ended up having to remove it...Hope ya'll are feeling better!
Post a Comment