Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Darby Doo




This is a very fitting nick name for my only niece. I have always called her this, but lately she has really been living up to it. She hates to have a poo diaper (wouldn't we all), so when she has one she just takes it off. You can imagine the bio-hazard that ensues. Poor Hill. How do you squish such a big personality into such a tiny body? I took these pics from Haley's blog. A lot of people say that Darby looks just like Frank, but I have always seen so much of Hill in her. I see it more and more the older she gets.

5 comments:

gigi said...

Oh I agree, I think she favors Hilla lot. Such a cutie! I can just see that personality

Nate Judd said...

That little wild thing, I don't know how Hil keeps up with her, I think Nate needs to just move in with the Parmenters and be a permament Darby-sitter

The Griffis 4 said...

WHat is up with that? My little one takes her diaper off & runs & guess what kind of trail follows behind her...gross.

Elizabeth said...

She is so cute and I can totally see Hil in her!!

gigi said...

How's the new job going???