Friday, July 18, 2008

Laramie is mad at me

I feel dumb for disclosing the sad story of Laramie in the previous post. She told me not to because that kind of very personal information should probably not be shared with anyone. She was just feeling extremely bummed-out when I wrote it.

9 comments:

Nate Judd said...

I feel so horrible for Laramie. I'm so mad at Doey, I'm writing this with tears in my eyes. And yet I'm surprised that he has yet again sunk to this new low.
I'm so sorry, tell Macey that her aunty and uncle will be sending her something in the mail.
Love you, keep your chin up!

gigi said...

Remember that this is your blog and you can write anything you want and feel. It's suppose to help you feel better to get it off your chest. So go for it young lady!!

Leah said...

Screw Doey! He can just go and eat rocks for all I care. He's Gay!

The Griffis 4 said...

Awwwee.... sorry!

Hansen Family said...

I too think you should tell Laramie that it is good to talk about things and let everyone know what a Looser Doey is!

april said...

We all love Laramie and Macey. It's ok to be angry and share your sorrow. Hopefully we can make your burden a bit lighter. And if you send us your address (privately of course), we would be happy to send some surprises for Macey and her mommy.

Unknown said...

Hey you! It was so good to hear from you! I seriously have been wondering how you were doing for a couple of years. I am so sorry to hear about everything. You are such a beautiful person inside and out. I love you! Please keep in touch. My email is rachelrowe5@hotmail.com

Elizabeth said...

P.S. I love you!!!

gigi said...

Sorry to hear about your BF dying today. I know how close you and Estelle Geddy were.