
Here she is, ladies and gentlemen. Miss Tootie Frances in her new Hannah Montana glasses. She picked them out herself. She and I have an understanding- she is allowed to pick out her own clothes, shoes, glasses, whatever, but I have to approve. That's our compromise. I think she's precious!
4 comments:
I think she is precious too! I LOVE her new glasses and she did a great job of picking them out. Happy Easter, my dear Aramie. Give my love to your family too.
she is so, so cute. is she so thrilled to have glasses? she looks great.
Ah, I want to look like Tootie Francis... except for the missing front tooth. I couldn't pull it off.
Ha ha, Sarah! No, I think we would look like crack whores if we were missing a front tooth. I found a picture of James & I when he had the mohawk! It was so funny!
Post a Comment