
I realized today as I was running some errands that the peak of fall came and went over the weekend! Last week I was enjoying the array of fall colors up here in the Adirondacks, and now I am looking at evergreens and those trees that just refuse to give up the drab remainder of their leaves. I think once all the brilliantly colored leaves have fallen, the others should all just fall off together, all at once. Like the Whomping Willow tree in Harry Potter!



4 comments:
just thought you should know, I haven't seen rain for over 150 days. The weather has consistently been around 70 and sunny. Have a wonderful day. FR: Dustin
Is that your house? That is beautiful!
I just picked up my mom from the airport yesterday. She just got back from visiting family in Salt Lake. The leaves in the trees along I-95 are all turning colors. She commented how pretty the east coast is. It's pretty in Utah, too, but neither of us could think of anything more pretty than fall in the east!
Some day I'm going to go up to NY and visit your family. Just be waiting for it.
And in the meantime, I'll look at the pictures and wish that I was there with you. Because I do wish I lived on the east coast. All the time.
BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment