Sunday, June 14, 2009

Oh that Tootie Frances...


After leaving such a long post last time I thought I would just leave a brief one tonight.
I love fruity candies. I have to be in the right mood for chocolate, but any time is the right time for fruity candy. Am I in the minority here, or are there other fruity candy lovers out there?
I know of one, at least. It is Little Tootie Frances. She and I both love chewy Sweet Tarts. Today she told me that she has been saving a candy and asked if I wanted to see it. I said sure, so she pulls a tiny bag of chewy Sweet Tarts out of her box of paints (of course- where else would it be?). She holds it up to her nose, inhales sharply and says "ah, the fruity goodness." She doesn't like the green ones. Or the yellow ones. Basically she only likes the orange ones. There were a couple of oranges, 1 red, and 1 purple, so at least it wasn't a complete waste.......

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I crave the fruity candies when I am pregnant!!! But other than that, I want chocolate!!!

Lindsey said...

I am also a chocolate lover. With fruity candies I can take them or leave them, but I could eat chocolate any time of the day or night especailly when it is paired with some peanut butter! I love the little things Kacey says. She is adorable!

hil said...

that Kacey Claire. i can't wait to see her. Frankie is with you two. he loves, loves sweet-tarts. he'd choose them over everything in the world, including me. if he had the choice between me and a hillary sized sweet-tart, i'd be history. and the boy has never had a cavity. it's a mystery.

gigi said...

That kid of your's sure has that Judd humor. I just love it and you :)

Ali said...

I couldn't eat chocolate when I was pregnant. And now I find that I don't want it. Gummy candies and other sugar are almos always welcomed, though. However, Sweet tarts, NO WAY!! I do NOT like sour candy. Candy should be sweet, NOTHING ELSE. None of this tart or sour crap.

Your kid is hilarious. You need to do a blog just of the things she says.

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

I craved fruity candy even more when I was preggers, but I had a real aversion to chocolate for those 9 months. My indifference towards chocolate does not apply where cake is concerned!!