Monday, December 29, 2008

Those were the days....


I know. You probably have a lot of questions. How is it that Gerard Butler and Aramie ended up together on Little St. Simons Island? Why is his head so big? Why do Gerard and Aramie have the same haircut? All legitimate questions. As for Gerry's (those of us in his inner circle call him Gerry) giant head- a very minor cosmetic procedure went horribly awry. Not to worry- his head is back to normal size and he is resting comfortably at home. As for the haircut- just a lucky coincidence.
Not to be vain, but I love this picture of myself. I love my Gerard Butler haircut, I love my size 6 butt, and I love my happy and outgoing attitude.
I'll let you know how things work out between Gerry and I. It was the Scottish accent that sealed the deal for me.....

14 comments:

Tara said...

For Real...He is hot and you do look great in that pictures...I love your hair...what is your hair like these days...short or long?

Your man is coming out with a new movie soon, but I'm a little sad that it's rated "R".

gigi said...

You do look great with that hair cut!

The Griffis 4 said...

You are a cutie! He is pretty hot too! Your so funny!

Nate Judd said...

Sista, you have great taste in men (for the most part...Joey, you rat bastard). Everytime I watch 'PS I love you' and here those scottish accents, whew, I have to go look through my wedding pictures to remind myself that I have a cute guy of my own. But then I start imagining Nate talking with a scottish accent and wearing a kilt...excuse me, I need to go repent.

Nate Judd said...

PS: I love your hair in this picture too. And who needs a size 6 booty anyway? Not me, we need to embrace our "curves".

Elizabeth said...

Hair-way cute I wish I could pull if off!! Look'n good by the way!! Sorry about the swollen head thing-he looks like a corbett now ahh ahh!! Hope you had a great christmas. Good luck with your new love life:0)

Hansen Family said...

Before I read your comment about how you liked this picture of yourself, I was thinking how good you looked in this picture. And he is hot, at first I thought it was David Duchovny from X-files and Californication (Samantha and I have a huge thing for him).

Lindsey said...

Aramie! I am so glad that you found me. I wish I would have known you had a blog sooner. It looks like you do a really good job with yours. Mine is more of a photo album than anything else, but maybe I'll get around to writing something wonderful one of these days. I think we would be great friends. You should move back. ; ) Happy New Year!

april said...

I love this photo. This hair style is how I always picture you.

I miss you so much!

hil said...

i've got to say, the days of you and Gerry (that's right---i'm an insider!) were some good ones. that is a great picture of you and not many people could look that great with man-hair. not even most men. now, was he a Christmas present? i'd like to know just where Santa affixed the bow...naughty, naughty, naughty. that picture is hilarious, by the way.

gigi said...

Wishing you a very blessed New Year! Love ya. Happiness always!

The Clanton Gang said...

You are TOO funny! We were all a lot skinnier, had cuter hair and more carefree back then, huh? But we look ever better now--wrinkles and LBS are where it's at. HAHA

Love ya, and have a happy new year!!

Kimberly said...

You do look so stinking cute in this pic. I do think the pic I made for you is much more believable but the haircut is so much cuter in this pic. Why don't you have a poll and see if you get more votes on my pic or yours and see who wins. I hope you had a great New Years. Hey, guess who I found on Facebook. Elder Travis Child. The AP that I loved. It was so crazy to see his pics after ten years. He is totally bald now. He also has one kid. It was fun to reconnect. Do you remember me talking about him and his lips. Ahhhhh. Good times on the mission.

Kimberly said...

Take a look on my facebook and go on the friends page and look him up. I know you probalbly don't know him because he went home before you came out. But he was an Elder that I loved. He was the A.P and I had a couple of pics of him. So, I don't know if facebook would jar your memory or maybe I was just too infatuated with other elders to even mention him. I am not goin to mention any names. I do think your hair is adorable in this one too.