I haven't posted in 2 months, and then when I finally think of something to post it's another recipe. Oh well, I forgive myself because this is a great one. Sometimes I think that corn casserole is the only weapon I have in my arsenal against the pickiest eater in the world. Matt loves almost everything I make, but Kacey has threatened to run away over having to eat disgusting things like chicken enchilada soup or potatoes cooked any way other than mashed. Can you blame her?One thing that Kacey does love is corn. I don't think I know anyone who doesn't love corn, and this is Kacey's favorite way to eat it. I make it every few weeks just to keep the peace. Here's what you need:
1 stick of butter
2 eggs
1 (8.5 oz) package corn muffin mix (Jiffy)
1 (15 oz) can whole kernel sweet corn
1 (14.75 oz) can cream style corn
1 cup sour cream
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease 9x9" casserole. Combine all ingredients and pour into dish. Bake 45 minutes or until golden brown.



4 comments:
I use this same recipe. We all love it. Do you drain the one can of corn? I do and wasn't sure if you were suppose to or not?
Hi Gigi! Yes, I drain the can of whole kernel corn. Love you!
Yay! I'm glad you have a blog too!!! Your family is so cute!
yay for recipes! i did this awesome christmas candy series on my blog. kinda rocked my world. :) never can get enough homemade goodness!
xoxo
Post a Comment