I am really looking forward to seeing the last Harry Potter movie. My best buddy Kim's kids have the Harry Potter legos, and her 4-year old daughter brought her the Harry Potter lego figure and said "Look mom, it's Aramie!" I can see that. The short hair. The glasses. The cape. Just kidding.Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Harry Potter is my hero.
I am really looking forward to seeing the last Harry Potter movie. My best buddy Kim's kids have the Harry Potter legos, and her 4-year old daughter brought her the Harry Potter lego figure and said "Look mom, it's Aramie!" I can see that. The short hair. The glasses. The cape. Just kidding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
are you STILL going through that cape phase? i think your friend's daughter got confused because his name is Harry. little girl, that's "Harry", not "hairy."
i'm laughing so hard right now!
I love you. I love reading you. Never stop writing. Wait... I thought we were still talking about Harry Potter here. Sorry. ;-)
Post a Comment