Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ribbon roses


While I was in Arizona, I met my style/craft guru. She is Hill's friend Myla. She is so cool and so unique. She taught Hill & I to make fabric roses for head bands. I got home & decided to give it a try with wide ribbon. It works great. The picture I posted is of some ribbon rose pins that I made. I used ribbon for the leaves as well. I just sealed the edges with a lighter.
Thanks, Myla. Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, you feed him for a lifetime! =)

3 comments:

gigi said...

So these actually make good fishing bait? I think they are to cute for fishing :)

Athena said...

They look wonderful. If I ever meet you, you will have to teach me. What a amazing talent.

Kristy C said...

These are sooooooo gorgeous!