Little Tootie Frances is playing t-ball this spring/summer. She loves it and is having a great time. I'm really not the best mentor, as I do not have an athletic bone in my body. No matter- I make up for it by being the loudest, most supportive and encouraging mom out there. Other parents may find my exuberance annoying, but all that matters to me is that Kacey hears me yelling her name and knows that I am her biggest fan.
Today Kacey was warming up with her little friend Cali. They were tossing the ball back and forth to each other. Cali has a good arm and threw the ball overhand. Kacey chased it down, then ran back to her spot. She got the most determined, serious look on her face and started winding up her arm. She swung it wildly, and then shouted to Cali "Get ready- here comes the heat!"
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I tell ya, that girl's going to be a comedian. She's qick and good. Love yall.
She is so funny. We can't wait to see you guys this weekend. I know Dustin is super excited to see Kacey he talks about her all the time like a little girl! It's really cute! :o)
that Kacey Claire. so, did she bring it? was it the heat she promised? did she point to center-field and call her shot like the Great Bambino? i love that girl; she is hilarious. i can't wait to see her this weekend. oh yeah, you too, of course.
Oh my goodness this is such a cute post! I so want to be the loud mom, they never bothered me at games they were the ones that keep me going!
Your daughter is a cutie pie and is so clever, "here comes the heat!" lol
Post a Comment